Non-Communicdable Disease (NCD)
- Children under 5years old.
- Travelers from areas with no malaria.
- Pregnant women and their unborn children.
- Older adults.
- Malaria is preventable and curable.
- Anti-malarial drugs are used to treat and prevent malaria.
- Antimalarial drugs should only be taken when prescribed by a doctor.
- Once initiated on antimalarial treatment, one should take the drugs as prescribed and complete the dose.
© 2023 LifeCare Hospitals. All Rights Reserved. Managed under AFRIHOSPITALS HOLDINGS LIMITED