Job title: Security Supervisor
Reports to: Deputy General Manager – Security
To effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical ensuring the provision of effective security for LifeCare Hospital.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring the overall security of LifeCare Hospital, its clients and personnel. Proactively respond to security emergencies within the hospital;
- Oversee the functionality of the CCTV surveillance system, Access Control, Intruder/fire alarm system and parking management system. Oversee security services offered to clients, hospital deliveries and key management;
- Prepares reports documenting all significant events and investigations, crimes committed, lost or found property, security lapses and safety hazards;
- Liaising with the government law enforcers on security matters affecting the Hospital. Representing and defending LCH interest in all forums including civil or criminal litigation matters;
- Conducting security surveys with the aim of improving the Hospital’s integrated security solutions as well as evaluating the performance level of outsourced services;
- Planning and coordinating security operations for specific events of the Hospital;
- Ensure full briefing of stakeholders on any pertinent security matters.
- A first degree in related field
- Professional qualifications with disciplined forces training at a senior level will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position
- Technical know-how in electronic security management systems and use of CCTV operations, VHF Radios and security phonetic alphabets
- Experience in security patrols, fire management and emergency responses
- Good written and verbal skills in both English and Kiswahili
- Good interpersonal relations, leadership, planning and organizational skills
- Proven track record in executing security operations.